[Dev-luatex] build-latest-code-from-source instructions?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:46:37 CET 2009

Arthur Reutenauer said the following at 11/25/2009 02:58 PM :
>> I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious that I should already know.
>
>   There's nothing you should already know, but you should be able to look up
> that information by yourself.  Installation and distribution are far beyond the
> scope of this mailing-list dedicated to LuaTeX developers (and there is a user
> list, see http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/luatex).

I was going to try to help with development -- at the very least by filing
useful, detailed bug reports but probably by fixing stuff too -- (since I
love TeX and have used C++ since before it was called that) but I had no
idea that it would be so incredibly complicated just to install a current
build in order to make a useful contribution.

I'll go away now. I apologize for interrupting.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR