[Dev-luatex] build-latest-code-from-source instructions?

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:06:07 CET 2009

2009/11/24 D. R. Evans <N7DR at arrl.net>:
> I'm probably being blind, but I can't find any instructions about
> downloading the source from svn and building it.
>
> Can some kind person please point me to such instructions?

I just tried to do it yesterday for the first time. Building  the
trunk under mingw with 'sh build.sh' took a very long time but worked
for me (a very pleasant surprise, I didn't expect the build system to
work on Windows).

Only the final step of stripping the luatex binary failed, because the
file name was given w/o .exe extension.

Cheers,

Tomek