[Dev-luatex] build-latest-code-from-source instructions?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:51:39 CET 2009

Martin Schröder said the following at 11/24/2009 04:34 PM :
> 2009/11/25 D. R. Evans <doc.evans at gmail.com>:
>> Presumably the above error is because I'm missing something?
>
> /bin/sh is probably not a bash. Try to convince the build script to use bash.

I was going to reply "of course it's bash"... but then I looked at the link
and found something called dash. I guess I've never noticed before because
I always put an explicit "#! /bin/bash" at the start of my shell scripts.

So I learned something, which is always good. Thank you.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR