[Dev-luatex] build-latest-code-from-source instructions?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:45:31 CET 2009

Wolfgang Schuster said the following at 11/24/2009 01:56 PM :
> Am 24.11.2009 um 21:52 schrieb D. R. Evans:
>
>> I'm probably being blind, but I can't find any instructions about
>> downloading the source from svn and building it.
>>
>> Can some kind person please point me to such instructions? I want to be
>> sure I'm running current code before I file any "this works in pdftex but
>> not in luatex" reports.
>
> server  : svn checkout http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex
> username: anonymous
> password:

Are you sure that's right? 2.2GB downloaded so far, and still going strong.
I'm going to have to kill the download if it goes on much longer, and re-do
it on a larger partition. And if there are any instructions as to what to
do with it all, they aren't obvious.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR