[Dev-luatex] opening up lua interpreter

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Tue Nov 24 09:38:20 CET 2009

T T wrote:

> This is not a big problem for me ATM (after finding a workaround for
> os.spawn I don't need to return to the C side) but it could be useful
> in general to have more open access to (tex)lua interpreter from C. Is
> anything along these lines on the agenda?

we're now about version 0.50 so you can expect more opening up but we
focus on the tex machinery. also, we're currently aiming at a stable
version 0.50, and most of next year will be used for cleanup and further
stabelizing (directionality, backend, etc), cwebbing, as well as
enhancing mplib which is associated with this project