[Dev-luatex] XML abilities in LuaTeX

TeXWorld texworld at laposte.net
Wed Nov 18 22:19:26 CET 2009

Hans Hagen a écrit :

> TeXWorld wrote:
>
>> Yes I see, I tried to use LuaXML with LuaTeX (0.44 with TexLive 2009
>> under Vista) and it didn't work.
>> Do you think this dll will be ready for LuaTeX 0.50 ?
>
> you probably need to test the latest version, not the one that ships
> with tex live

I've just updated my LuaTeX and it works now with the 0.45 version,
thank you very much. Actually I have to put my lua library files in the
current path. I think it also works if I put them in \bin\win32 but it
doesn't (the system doesn't find the .dll file of the lua library ) if I
put them in \bin\win23\lua.
In fact, I would like to know where to put my lua library files,
somewhere LuaTeX could find them but not in the current directory of
course and not in \bin\win32 mixed up with other TeX Live binaries.