[Dev-luatex] XML abilities in LuaTeX

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Thu Nov 19 03:11:51 CET 2009

> Moreover, where do we have to put the files of the library ? I thnik it
> works when they are put in (under windows) \bin\win32 or bin\win32\lua,
> doesn't it ?
> Shouldn't they be installed somewhere else in the tds ?

  Library lookups are controlled by the value of package.cpath inside the Lua
interpreter (http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#pdf-package.cpath).
It's a simple colon-separated list that defaults to a value set in luaconf.h,
and can be overriden by the environment variable LUA_CPATH, so your question is
really what the default value for package.cpath should be.

	Arthur