[Dev-luatex] Direct access to last LuaTeX version from TeX Live 2009

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Mar 15 15:16:56 CET 2009

On So, 15 Mär 2009, TeXWorld wrote:
> provide new LuaTeX packages. Do you think it could be possible to have
> directly access to the last LuaTeX version with tlmgr from LuaTeX 0.40
> that is to say from TeX Live 2009 ?

We are working on that, i.e., setting up a secondary TL repository with
only updated luatex binaries.

Best wishes

Norbert

Ford grabbed him by the lapels of his dressing gown and
spoke to him as slowly and distinctly and patiently as if
he were somebody from a telephone company accounts
department.
                 --- Ford trying to rectify that situation.