[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.40.6
taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jun 25 14:55:55 CEST 2009
I have just uploaded luatex 0.40.6 to the foundry server,
and have committed the source code to texlive.
* Fix two string vs. toks bugs in the lua node interface:
whatsit,annot and whatsit,startlink data assignments were
made directly as strings instead of being converted to tokens.
* Sometimes pdf.print() could be used before the proper structures
* There was a bug in the type codes for the lua package filter
callback: wrong extra info was passed to lua for the alignment
and vsplit cases.
* The math parameters \Umathlimitdownvgap, \Umathlimitdownbgap,
and \Umathlimitdownkern have been renamed to \Umathlimitbelowbgap,
\Umathlimitbelowvgap, and \Umathlimitbelowkern to be more
consistent with the other parameter names.
* The embedded MPlib is now 1.204.
* Handling of UTF-8 hyphenation exceptions has been fixed.
* There were a number of typos in the manual.
The archives can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
You could also check out the sources via anonymous svn:
svn co http://foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.40.6
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex