[Dev-luatex] encoding code issue

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 05:21:50 CEST 2009

Hi, Taco:

With more extensive test on Chinese and Korean fonts (40 or so fonts)
by Li Yanrui, Wang Longming,  and me, we encountered no font
PDFs can still copy and paste correctly.

So this is a quite good change.

No idea on Japanese fonts (I don't speak Japanese).
But KozMinPr6N-Regular.otf (The only Japanese fonts Li Yanrui have) works.
I think Japanese users on dev-luatex list can tell more about this change.

Yue Wang