[Dev-luatex] test of the text directions with synctex

Jérome Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Fri Jun 12 10:34:57 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

still experimenting on luatex, below is a test file of my own that
uses the 32 possibilities.
Here is the output with hboxes and vboxes hilighted respectively in
blue and orange
Before I work on the vertical boxes, could you confirm that it is the
expected behaviour ?
In particular, I find it very weird that sometimes the text is outside
the box that contains it.
For example on page 3, the rectangle filled with light blue
corresponds to "\hbox to 5cm" below
which box direction is "dir_TL_". Inside, we have the "vbox" which box
direction is "dir_LT_".