[Dev-luatex] Don't use sed -r

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 07:17:22 CET 2009

Hi, Taco

I refer to the man pages of GNU sed
:http://www.gnu.org/software/sed/manual/sed.html#Extended-regexps
and it said,
"The only difference between basic and extended regular expressions is
in the behavior of a few characters: `?', `+', parentheses, and braces
(`{}'). While basic regular expressions require these to be escaped if
you want them to behave as special characters, when using extended
regular expressions you must escape them if you want them to match a
literal character."

so I think it is safe to change your expression from
into
Please have a test (I have no *nix system with me now)

Yue Wang