[Dev-luatex] Wrong placement of image nodes in non left-right directions

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 22:54:29 CET 2009

Hi Khaled,

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> Ah, I see this, and I think I found why. This patch fixes this (at
> least with my simple tests).

thanks, but please see page 2 in the attached file: The last pair of
\vrules are not surrounding the image. I guess that's a sign that the
image size isn't properly taken into account when doing the boxing,
which is the task of these hpack and vpack functions. I have never
touched either, and i don't want to risk tweaking them. But if you see a
way to fix it, please go ahead.

Regards, Hartmut