[Dev-luatex] New luatex mailing list announcement

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Jan 4 11:37:49 CET 2009

Hello everybody,

The dev-luatex at ntg.nl list has seem more and more messages per day
over the past months.  We are of course very pleased with the growing
interest in Luatex, and we believe the time has come to create a
general usage mailing list.

Karl Berry at TUG has set up a brand new mailing list for us that
can be subscribed to via this URL:

     http://lists.tug.org/luatex

or by sending an email message to

     luatex-subscribe at tug.org

Of course questions about building and patching the Luatex engine
should stay on dev-luatex, and questions regarding ConTeXt mkiv
should stay on ntg-context.  But the new list will be the best
location for all general Luatex discussion and usage questions.

A request for the people currently on the dev-luatex list: if you
have an interest in Luatex but are not planning on becoming an active
developer, please switch to the new list.  Doing so will make life
a bit easier for the active developers and packagers, not all of
which are necessarily luatex users and interested in discussions.

Have fun,

Taco Hoekwater
For the Luatex team