[Dev-luatex] additional argument to kpse.find_file?

Elie Roux elie.roux at telecom-bretagne.eu
Thu Feb 12 14:32:48 CET 2009

Hello,

I found that a problem in the mplib package was to find mpost.mem in
TeXLive: It cant be found with kpse.find_file(). I can't be found
neither with "kpsewhich --format mem --must-exist mpost.mem", but in
TeXLive 2008, it can be found with "kpsewhich --format mem --engine
metapost mpost.mem". The problem is that I can't pass the "engine"
option to kpse.find_file(). Is it is possible to add it? I think it will
benefit more packages than only mplib.

Thank you in advance,
--
Elie