[Dev-luatex] trunk is broken

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Sep 27 09:58:30 CEST 2008

Yue Wang wrote:
> Hi , Taco:
>
> I think the trunk is broken, isn't it?

Works for me, even with a fresh checkout, so I cannot really
help, but:

> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I../../../../src/texk/web2c/web2c -I../..
> -I../../../../src/texk/web2c/.. -I..
> -I../../../../src/texk/web2c/web2c/..  -g -O2  -c .c
> gcc: .c: No such file or directory
> gcc: no input files

This line is supposed to compile the lex.yy.c file. Have a look
inside build/texk/web2c/web2c/Makefile, maybe something is wrong
with LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT.

This particular subdirectory is not touched by luatex development,
it comes straight from the texlive sources. Therefore it seems
most likely that you have a local configuration problem.