[Dev-luatex] Looking for OFM files (why?)

Javier Múgica javier at digi21.eu
Wed Sep 3 10:32:45 CEST 2008

Helo:

I have done my best before posting the question to the list. I'm trying to
generate a format but I get an error with LuaTeX. With pdfTeX there is no
problem.

I attach a minimum format file, plus the output with -kpdebug=3 for both
LuaTeX and pdftex, as well as the last lines of -kpdebug=-1 with LuaTeX.
Note that in this later case luaTeX finds the .tfm file, but keeps looking
for an ofm one.

I don't have OFMFONTS defined in my texmf.cnf. I removed it since I don't
have any such file.

I thought about the -kpdebug option because I vagely remembered that it
existed, and found it with pdftex --help. However this and other options are
not described with luatex --help. Ok, I agree that now this is not very
important, but some time it shall be done, and it seems so easy (copy paste
the text from pdftex?) that it could be done now.

--Javier A.