[Dev-luatex] LuaTeX build error on sparc64/amd64 within TeX Live

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Oct 12 09:30:25 CEST 2008

Edd Barrett wrote:
> It looks like someone has changed texdoc from shell to "texlua", which
> means my user base will not be able to  use texdoc. I really need
> texdoc!
>
> Have you had time to look at this?

The Makefile in the new luatex should be OK, there was a simple typo
in it that made my patch fail. Line 11 should read

   CFLAGS= -g -O2 -Wall $(XCFLAGS) $(MYCFLAGS) $(COCOCFLAGS)

(COCOCFLAGS, not COCOFLAGS). I've attached the latest version of
src/libs/lua51/Makefile for you, just in case.

Please let me know wether it works with that change.