[Dev-luatex] uname() volunteer needed

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Wed May 21 18:46:51 CEST 2008

Taco Hoekwater writes:

 > To do that, I would appreciate it if the people on a
 > non-linux32intel platform would compile and run the attached
 > minimalistic C file.

Hi Taco, I get:

sysname:  Linux
nodename: zaphod
release:  2.6.20-gentoo-r8
version:  #1 SMP Mon Apr 14 02:07:52 CEST 2008
machine:  x86_64

I suppose you want to determine the values at compile time.  Then you
can use config.guess (config.sub is needed too, but nothing else from
autoconf).  If it doesn't work then you know that you are on Windows.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25