[Dev-luatex] State of OpenType support
khaledhosny at eglug.org
Thu May 8 03:34:53 CEST 2008
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 05:37:10PM +0200, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi Khaled,
> Khaled Hosny wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I've some Arabic fonts that use OpenType features extensively, I tested
>> them with luaTeX but there are many broken features.
> There is quite a lot of Arabic OpenType support in context mkiv
> already (but it is not quite finished). It would help to know
> what fonts you are using and how you defined the font features.
I'm using a font that I'm developed myself (not finished yet), the tex
file is attached and the output and font can be found here
http://khaled.djihed.com/context/, looks like chaining contextual
substitution and mark to mark positioning aren't applied.
I also tried "Nafees Nastaliq" font
with also broken result.
> See also the arabic chapter (XIII) in mk.pdf:
I was actually testing the fonts under its guidance :)
> Best wishes,
Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/private/dev-luatex/attachments/20080508/daa00a3c/attachment.bin
More information about the dev-luatex