[Dev-luatex] A few idle questions...

Jonathan Sauer Jonathan.Sauer at silverstroke.com
Wed May 7 15:19:31 CEST 2008

Hello,

> > The "buildpage_filter" seems to be able to do this. Untested:
>
> I'll have to see eventually whether injecting TeX code here is
workable.

If you are talking about tex.print, that won't work, at least not right
now, since tex.print currently does not work in callbacks (see the
discussion "process_input_buffer-callback and tex.sprint" starting
yesterday).

As an alternative, you could use the "token_filter" callback to return
the TeX code to be injected in tokenized form when TeX asks for it.

The Context MKIV manual has some examples on how to use tokens:
<http://pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mk.pdf>

> David Kastrup

Jonathan