[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.29.0 released
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jul 18 16:38:05 CEST 2008
I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.29.0, another
intermediate release leading up to TUG 2008. This release
matches SVN revision #1450.
(In case someone notices: yes, I forgot to update CHANGES)
* The embedded pdftex is now 1.40.9 (forthcoming) except for the
- the png transparancy fix is skipped because it is in conflict
with a macro-based solution offered by context mkiv.
- LFS (PDF files > 2GiB) is not working yet.
- Synctex is still missing
* libpng, xpdf, and zlib are updated to their pdftex 1.0.9 levels
* MPlib is updated to 1.090
* The syntax of buildpage_filter is changed to avoid confusion
(and crashes). See the manual for the new calling convention.
Bugs fixed compared to 0.28.0:
* The previous bugfix for \languages skipping numbers was wrong.
* Various compile-time warnings are suppressed
* \pdfsetmatrix was broken
* \pdfsave and \pdfrestore were broken
* Valid user_defined whatsits nevertheless were generating errors.
The archives (source and binaries) can be downloaded from supelec,
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex