[Dev-luatex] Dependencies

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Feb 19 12:54:15 CET 2008

Martin Schröder wrote:
> Methinks the recent additions by Hartmut are missing some dependicies
> (a simple make after the update today failed in
> luatexdir/lua/limglib.c); also make depend in luatexdir is broken.

I do know that [./build.sh] --make does not work if the web file has
changes in the api, but besides that trunk works for me (#1054).

The --make argument is somewhat weird because it tries to balance
compilation speed and dependency failures, but favors speed.

make depend is complaining about macnames.h, I guess?