[Dev-luatex] kpse.find_file

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Feb 18 11:46:04 CET 2008

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> Is there anything wrong with the XDvi entry?  It produces correct
> output but why are the other entries 'nil'?

Not with that entry itself, but kpathsea only initializes
its file search paths once per file type. You asked it to
set up "other text files" for xdvi, but it will not re-
initialize for the later dvipdfm (it *will* initialize
new types for dvipdfm now, but that is too late to help).

I can try to fix this, but I don't know yet how hard that
will be (kpathsea was never written for use as a general-
purpose library)