[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.31.3
taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Dec 29 17:42:32 CET 2008
I have just uploaded luatex 0.31.3. This release has a bunch of
updates from the development trunk. It is intended as a bug
release for 0.31.2 only, there are no new features.
* Closing of files opened by \externalocp.
* Fix for a locale-related bug that make PDF generation fail
with a "Parsing CFF Dict failed" message when including
* The included metapost is now version 1.102.
* PDF rules in vertical modes in RL direction where output
in the wrong direction
* Fix for a crash on Apple fonts that contain a 'bsln' table.
* The handling of the second argument to fontforge.open() was
* The included libpng is now 1.2.34
* Handling of ttc files on Windows was broken
The archives (just binaries this time, hopefully there will be a
source package later) can be downloaded from supelec as usual:
If you need the sources, please check out via anonymous svn:
svn co svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex/tags/beta-0.31.3
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-luatex