[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.31.0

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:18:17 CET 2008

Hi, Taco:

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
> Yue Wang wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Taco:
>>
>> Your patch works great!
>> Now LuaTeX compiles fine on my system.
>
> Surprised, but happy. :-)

Thanks for solving this problem. Congratulations:)
How did you fix it? just use a newer version of autotools?

well, the executable grows much larger now (6.8M stripped vs. 3.8 stripped)
There is only 1.3M to catch up XeTeX's size ^_^
(well, luigi said : "it's new. it's powerful. it's luatex.", and I
think we can also add "it's big" before "it's new")

I will mail it to Mojca now to commit it to the minimals repository.

Yue Wang