[Dev-luatex] hook for inserts

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Dec 8 11:25:41 CET 2008

Oliver Heins wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to take a look at inserts to decide whether they should appear on
> the current page or not, but I don't find the appropriate callback.

You can try to use the 'buildpage_filter' callback and the
tex.lists node list pointers. But be warned, this part of luatex
is not fully developed yet: if you remove an item from the
tex.lists.contrib_head pointer you may end up crashing luatex
(this is because luatex has already decide what node it will use
to break the page before calling the buildpage_filter)