[Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.31.0

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 07:55:06 CET 2008

Hi, Taco :

[yue at localhost ~]$ cd beta-0.31.0/
[yue at localhost ~/beta-0.31.0]$ ./build.sh
... lots of information  ...
checking spiroentrypoints.h usability... no
checking spiroentrypoints.h presence... no
checking for spiroentrypoints.h... no
checking for xmlParseFile in -lxml2... yes
checking langinfo.h usability... yes
checking langinfo.h presence... yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking ieeefp.h usability... yes
checking ieeefp.h presence... yes
checking for ieeefp.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking fontconfig/fontconfig.h usability... no
checking fontconfig/fontconfig.h presence... no
checking for fontconfig/fontconfig.h... no
../../../../src/libs/luafontforge/fontforge/configure: 24004: Syntax
error: Bad fd number

[yue at localhost ~]$ uname -a
FreeBSD localhost 8.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT #3: Tue Nov 11
16:54:35 UTC 2008     root at localhost:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KERNEL  i386
[yue at localhost ~]$

Yue Wang