[Dev-luatex] Help with fonts needed

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Dec 4 13:29:09 CET 2008

Hi all,

The next big release of luatex will be about (opentype) math. One of
the prerequisites of that is the ability to handle the opentype math
features, and that means updating the embedded fontforge code. This
is what I am currentlu working on.

While updating the fontforge.to_table() code, I noticed that there
where still some todo items in the source and it would be nice
if these could be resolved as well. If have written tentative code
for those now, but I do not have the fonts to go with the code so
it is not at all unlikely that there are crash-level bugs and/or
misconceptions.

In order to make luatex even better, I need your help finding good
examples of each of the following font types:

* Apple dfont collections
* AAT fonts in all forms
* Apple Multiple Master (AAT "fvar")
* Adobe's Type1-based Multiple Master
* Fonts specifying baseline settings (OT "BASE" | AAT "bsln" )
* Fonts specifying justification data (OT "JST" | AAT "just")

Please drop me a line if you can help out with any of these...