[Dev-luatex] bug with \ifcsname, ttf font spacing problems, and catcode initialisation for utf8 beyond ascii

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Fri Sep 14 02:46:35 CEST 2007

> I tried Yannis Haralambous's code sample to load a ttf font :

  Redde Cæsari quæ sunt Cæsaris: the code is actually mine :-) I
exchanged mail with Yannis and sent him the code, which he later
edited a bit. But Hans, you must remember having seen that code too,
since you looked over my shoulder when I wrote it in Münster ;-)

  I remember having modified it later on, especially for the mag problem
(you probably have to replace the test around size with
“if size < 0 then size = -size * 655360 end”, and “mag = size / 2048”
with “mag = size / ttfont.units_per_em”). The setting of vertical must
be an even later addition by Yannis.

  Anyway, I will test the code with the latest revision of LuaTeX and
update the wiki as needed.


More information about the dev-luatex mailing list