[Dev-luatex] Cron <luatex at server> /home/luatex/luatex-svn

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu May 17 11:57:38 CEST 2007

Cron Daemon wrote:
> U  luatex/src/texk/web2c/luatexdir/luatex.web
>  U  luatex/src/texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/luawhatsits.c
>  U  luatex/src/texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/nodes.h
>  U  luatex/src/texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/luanode.c

This batch is mostly about converting char_nodes to glyph_nodes.
The new glyph_nodes live in the variable-sized memory instead of
the single-word memory, making this is pretty big conceptual
change.

No new snapshot yet, because I want to do some more testing
on this stuff, and I want to have attribute support in place
properly as well.

Cheers,