[Dev-luatex] Anonymous SVN access

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jun 21 12:11:26 CEST 2007

Hi Igor,

Igor Khomyakov wrote:

> working recently (on my side it just hangs forever)
> "svn checkout https://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/svn/luatex" seems to
> work but requires user and password.
> What command, user id , and pass should be used for anonymous access ?

Using https will not work. If I understand the issue correctly that
is because apache is stubbornly forcing validation thanks to the 's'
in the protocol, even if subversion doesn't need it.

There were problems with the svnserve configuration as well,
but these are now fixed, so this syntax should once again work correctly:

   svn checkout svn://scm.foundry.supelec.fr/luatex