[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20070119

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Jan 20 01:57:27 CET 2007

> And a bit of cleanup in the commandline processing.

  I assume it's the reason why luatex has a weird behaviour when running
in ini mode:

# $ ./luatex -ini
# kpathsea mode needs a --progname or --fmt switch

  It works, indeed, when given a --progname switch (with argument luatex,
for instance), and it can output format files. Afterwards, calling luatex
works because it's not in ini mode anymore, and provided it can find the
format file.

  Maybe it's really the intent that ini be used only along with progname
or fmt, but until recently it was not the case (since up to rev. 252 I
could use this very simple script to output format files: "./luatex
-jobname=luatex -ini '\input plain\dump'").

> Also patched is the problem with building in MacOSX that Arthur
> reported,

  Indeed, it works all right as far as compilation is concerned.

	Arthur