[Dev-luatex] Cron <luatex at server> /home/luatex/luatex-svn

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon Jan 15 18:54:06 CET 2007

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Be careful with this, this is the first half of the required patches
> for pdftex 1.40.1, so compilation is broken right now.

I have just checked the second half, but not tested anything yet
except that I verified compilation is still broken :P

A massive amount of work this turned out to be, I believe the
changes between each of the pdftex release candidates were
actually larger than the changes in the beta releases.

Hopefully, it will all compile nicely by tomorrow afternoon.

Best,