[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20070105

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Jan 14 23:14:01 CET 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 06:41:27PM +0100, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>> Oh I played around with them, but even the tools for generating the ofm
>> level 1 fonts didn't work. It was a pain ...
>
>   I wrote a patch for it years ago, but it never made it to the
> sources...

  Just for the completeness of this thread, it's here:

	http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/aleph/2005-July/000409.html

  Of course, in order to use it, you have to download the source files
(http://omega.enstb.org/distrib/omega-1.23.4.tar.bz2), patch them,
compile everything from scratch and then install (at least) the fonts
tools; the other programs related to omega, including omega proper,
aren't affected by this patch.