[Dev-luatex] Snapshot 20070105

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jan 5 18:46:47 CET 2007

On Fre, 05 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Almost a month after the previous snapshot, I have a released a
> new one. The current snapshot is much more of a work-in-progress

Debian users can install the new luatex snapshot as usual:
	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ luatex/
to be added to /etc/apt/sources.list and
	aptitude update
	aptitude install luatex-snapshot
The source file and the Release file is signed with my debian key.

Thanks Taco and the whole team!

@Taco: If you prefer that I put the debs somewhere else (in addition)
let me know.

Best wishes