[Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.0 released

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Dec 11 10:44:44 CET 2007

Jonathan Sauer wrote:

>> of just looking into the lua table ...
>
> That amounts to reverse-engineering. The tables can be mis-interpreted.

The lua table from fontforge.to_table() is written by me only (not
George), and it is currently just a serialization of the fontforge
internal data structure.

The resulting table is about as "documented" as the internal data
structure is, which is not very much.

The end goal is to have a nicely documented return table that is not
as reliant on the fontforge internals, but the available time for
both development and documentation is limited (as always ...)