[Dev-luatex] beta 0.20.0 released

Jonathan Sauer Jonathan.Sauer at silverstroke.com
Wed Dec 5 16:22:31 CET 2007

Hello,

> > I did. Unfortunately, the result was a PDF file with invisible text.
>
> That's interesting :-)  What font did you use?  Could you
> maybe send it offline?

Tomorrow, after incorporating some fixes from this mailing list. I
used Latin Modern Roman. The characters were in the PDF, the font
as well, but they were invisible and all at the same position.

> > slanted fonts are not handled correctly.
>
>   Again, what sort of slanted fonts?  Any font with a non-zero slant?

Well, any italic font should have a non-zero slant to be used by TeX
for italic correction. At least as far as I remember.

> 	Arthur

Jonathan