[Dev-luatex] HZ in beta 0.10.1

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Wed Aug 8 09:11:37 CEST 2007

Jonathan Sauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> feeling adventurous, I tried to typeset a document of mine
> using the LuaTeX beta 0.10.1. The document makes use of the
> HZ features of pdfTeX. I remembered a message from Taco (from
> 02 Mar 2007, to be precise), that HZ should work again, so
> I decided to give it a try.

that was march -)

since then the whole font system has been overhauled; features like hz
and the associated data structures are on the agenda for next month, so
if you depend on hz ... don't use luatex yet, it will probably take till
the end of teh year till hz, protruding and some more will be opend up
and stable