[Dev-luatex] C cleanup / lua errors / other news
taco at elvenkind.com
Wed May 24 18:16:04 CEST 2006
The new stuff in this afternoons' commit:
* C code is cleaned up a bit
* Lua errors are now processed using TeX's "normal" methods
* Lua Syntax errors and Runtime errors no longer destroy the
* Other Lua errors (memory alloc failures) quit the entire
TeX run, with fatal error message.
* tex.print() now writes to the tex pool directly, the
intermediate buffer is removed. The main advantage is that
there is no longer an arbitrary limit on the length of
the return string.
* The lua interface to the tex arrays now accepts 16-bit
That is it for now. Work on luatex will continue monday.
More information about the dev-luatex