[Dev-luatex] [NTG-context] new debian context, upload to Debian

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Dec 20 16:23:29 CET 2006

Hi Taco! Hi luatex Devs!

On Mit, 20 Dez 2006, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Norbert Preining wrote:
> >
> >I know, I will call the package
> >	luatex-snapshot
> >upload it to experimental, and people will get a warning about its
> >usage. It is ok this way, not many people will get it from experimental
> >anyway, but I want to have it around for testing, and better early
> >adoption then late work.
> >
> >The point is that there are people who don't want to compile things but
> >still are able to test stuff. For those luatex-snapshot pacakged will
> >serve, too (and for me, because I don't want to have packages not under
> >package management control on my system ;-)
> >

> That's ok, thanks (dropped the old CCs, added dev-luatex).

Ok, perfect, can someone put me on the dev-luatex list, if you think
it make sense?  I was working with omega until it was dead (ok, you know
what I mean), then aleph (same same, but different), so I hope that
luatex does not go the same way.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SLUGGAN (n.)
A lurid facial bruise which everyone politely omits to mention because
it's obvious that you had a punch-up with your spouse last night - but
which into a door. It is useless to volunteer the true explanation
because nobody will believe it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff