[Dev-luatex] pdfliteral after text/rules

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Sep 22 10:18:22 CEST 2005

Hartmut Henkel wrote:
>>>Shall I just apply this patch to the CVS version?
>>
>>sure
>

> yes, talked about it already with Thanh. Should be ok. But i was
> reluctant, as there should be an inofficial pdftex version first which
> Hans can power-crash-test on his complicated graphics and transforms. I
> had forgotten that -- Hey! -- that inofficial version is pdfluatex :-)

Applied and committed. I've also changed the banner a bit, it now says:

   This is pdfLuaTeXk, Version 3.141592-0.1.0-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.5)

it is not much yet, but it helps me keep my executables apart.
That reminds me, do we want/need a pdfluatex' that is not e-TeX,
as it is currently with the 'pdftex/pdfetex' twins, or is one
executable enough? (My vote goes to a single exe).

Taco