[Dev-luatex] lua keyword { }

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Sep 16 18:13:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

So far we have

\lua     {...} : expanded, result of tex.print is inserted with catcodes
11/12
\lua otr {...} : delayed expansion (in otr), only pdf.print is  used,
tex.print is ignored

currently we need to use \scantokens to process the result of tex.print
in a texie way (current catcode regime). So, in addition we can have:

\lua tex {...} : expanded, result of tex.print is fed into internal
scantokens

This saves passing args around.

we also need:

\luatexversion   (currently 0.1.5)