[Dev-luatex] pick up the thread

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Sep 15 12:42:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

A quick update on some things have happened:

* There is a project for LuaTeX on Fabrice's gforge server:

	https://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/luatex/

  In the repository there, you will find the latest sources.
  If somebody wants to join, let one of use know.

* There is a domain registered:

	http://www.luatex.org

   Nothing much on there yet, just Hans' presentation and some
   outdated binaries.

* Hartmut has discovered another lua project with identical
   name, see http://www.luatex.com.
   Because of that, we may have to change the project's name.
   (I'm not quite sure we really have to)

* Hartmut has created an extra extension called \latelua,
   allowing bits of lua code to be executed at shipout time,
   like so:

   \latelua{
     for i=1, 50, 5 do
       tex.print("0 0 ", i, " ", i, " re S ")
     end
   }

I'll forward a few e-mails to the list now.

Cheers, Taco