[dev-context] Need a bit of help for source.contextgarden.net

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jun 16 09:17:28 CEST 2020

Hi,

About source.cg.net:

Right now, I am starting texlua twice. Once for mtxrun doing the
actual work (that is fine) but also once for the dispatch to that
script.

I wonder if someone with a bit of knowledge of php can help me
replace that dispatcher by php? It seems wasteful to start an
external program for what is essentially just a setenv() and an
execute(). My index.lua currently looks likes this

#!/opt/texweb/opt/context/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/texlua -f
os.setenv('PATH', os.env['CONTEXT_PATH'] .. '/texmf-linux-64/bin:' .. os.env['PATH'])
print ("Content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8\n\n")
os.execute('mtxrun --script /var/…etc…’)

I assume it would be simple to replace this with a few php lines,
but I do not know enough about php to do it myself.

Help appreciated!

Best wishes,
Taco