[dev-context] Different Versions of Manuals

Sebastian Miele sebastian.miele at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 15:49:20 CET 2020

The ConTeXt Excursion referenced from the garden and contained in the
LMTX distribution say that they are from 2017-Oct-05. The version linked
from http://www.pragma-ade.com/overview.htm says it is from 1999-May-27.

The ConTeXt reference manual linked from
http://www.pragma-ade.com/overview.htm is from 2001-Nov-12. The version
referenced in the garden is from 2013-Sep-27. As of now, I did not find
a version of the document in the distribution. Neither in ConTeXt LMTX,
nor in ConTeXt Standalone.

In the following days I will start to use the most recent version of the
two documents known to me.

In the LMTX distribution: musings.pdf is from 2020-Jan-17, whereas
musings.tex and musings-names.tex are from 2020-Feb-18.

luametatex.pdf in LMTX is from Feb-18. In Standalone it is from Jan-30.