[dev-context] proposal for attachments (not restricted to PDF/A)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Mon Mar 25 20:48:54 CET 2019

On 3/25/19 11:22 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>>    - /Size
>>    - /ModDate
>>    - /Subtype with MIME (as already reported).
> those are relatively easy to add without interference

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

These are good news to read.

> size and date automatically, but type has to be set explicitly, like
>
>    type=crap
>
> and you need to convince Wolfgang to add it to the setups

Sorry, but I don’t know whether I got right what Wolfgang had to do.

Is a key type to be added to the \setupattachment command, so that the
user specifies the MIME type? Or could this be automatically set up from
the file extension?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--