[dev-context] comment for attachments in PDF/A-3

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Wed Mar 20 22:46:47 CET 2019

Hans,

I have other comments for embedded files, but I need more time to
compose them.

Right now I would like to comment an issue with the following source:

    \setupinteraction[state=start]
    \starttext
    \startTEXpage[offset=1em]
    \attachment[/home/ousia/xml-mkiv.pdf]
        [name=new-name.pdf,
         title=Title,
         subtitle=Subtitle,
         method=hidden,
         author=author]
    \stopTEXpage
    \stoptext

If method=hidden, a /Names dictionary is added, with the following content:

    9 0 obj
    <<
      /Names [ (/home/ousia/xml-mkiv.pdf) 2 0 R ]

    endobj

In some scenarios, this could be a security issue.

Wouldn’t it be possible that the content of the /Names entries would be
replaced by the option keys title or name from \attachment?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk