[dev-context] attachments in PDF/A-3

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Mar 17 22:51:04 CET 2019

On 3/17/19 10:24 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> These are all the issues veraPDF finds when validating the PDF document
>> generated from the source above.
> Can you find the place in the official (online) pdf reference
> (specification) where this is explained? I like to work from that spec.

These are the PDF/A version 2 and version 3 specs. They are ISO
documents. It is the same thing as with the PDF-2.0 spec.

I could relate some of the issues to the PDF-1.7 spec (but /AF and
/AFRelationship aren’t part of it), if this made it easier for you.

But I’m afraid that the explanations will be part of the PDF/A
specifications.

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk