[dev-context] small bug with the 'frac' font feature and linux libertine

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 18 13:31:38 CET 2019

Hi,

One of Hans van der Meer’s notes has this definition:

  \definefontfeature[fraction][frac=yes]
  \definehighlight[textfraction][style={\feature[+][fraction]}]

but 'frac' sadly does not quite work correct with Linux Libertine.

It looks like somehow the substitution context is off when
the command is used immediately after a digit? I am not sure how
to debug this properly, nor how to fix it even if I could find
root cause of the problem, so I am posting here in the hope
someone knows how to fix it.

(adding \hskip1sp works as well as a full space, btw)

Example attached.

Best wishes,
Taco